Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Thursday 15 July 2010

A quick thank you

I've been terrible at sending thank you cards to friends and family lately.. but the other day I made a heap of little cards that were so quick and easy, there really is no excuse any more!


These were made using the Two-step Bird punch with a selection of patterned paper scraps - the two on the right are using papers from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Papers. The greeting is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. I added little green sticky gems for eyes and inked the edges.. and that's it!

Thanks for visiting :)

Sarah x

3 comments:

Victoria said...

these are lovely Sarah, I've run out of thank you cards myself again! Must get busy I think
Victoria
x

Pat said...

these are just lovely!!

Helen said...

simply adorable!!