SORRY - THIS POST SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LAST MONDAY.. FOR SOME REASON IT SEEMS NOT TO HAVE APPEARED.. THERE'S STILL TIME TO ENTER THE WEEK TWO DRAW IF YOU'RE QUICK!
THERE'LL BE A NEW QUESTION TOMORROW! :o)
It's the second Monday in May.. and so we have a second chance to win a FREE stamp set from Stampin' Up! All you need to do is visit the Stampin' Up! website - click here - and answer one very quick question to secure your entry into the Prize Draw.
This week's question is..
"What would you like most about being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?"
If you're thinking.. "I've no idea! I don't know what it's like being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator..", please allow me to tell you what I like about it!
- I have my own business, working from home, working the hours that suit me and my family.
- I receive a 20% discount on all goods from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue and Mini Catalogue, along with cash back when my sales hit certain levels.
- I get to preview and order new products a whole month before they are released to the public.
- Joining Stampin' Up! has prompted me to start card-making and scrapbooking classes, enabling me to meet some wonderful people and have lots of fun.
- I love to design projects for my classes and workshops.. it's fantastic being paid to be creative!
- I love the support, friendship and inspiration I get from my fellow demonstrators.. both those in my team and the wider Stampin' Up! community.
Thanks for visiting!