Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Friday 6 May 2011

Beautiful Butterflies: a Get Well Card


Here's a card I made to wish my Nana a speedy recovery from her recent operation. Sending hugs, Nana!

I used my Colour Coach to find inspiration for a colour combination..

The colours I used were Poppy Parade (one of the In-Colours), So Saffron and Baja Breeze. The butterflies were cut on my lovely Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies die - definitely one of my favourites.

Supplies:
Colours: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
Die: Beautiful Butterflies
DSP: Baja Breeze from the Subtles DSP stack; Poppy Parade from the In-Colours 6"x6" Hostess stack
Stamps: Sincere Salutations; Notably Ornate
Punch: Decorative Label
Accessories: So Saffron Button; Linen Thread; Baja Breeze Seam Binding

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Such a pretty card Sarah. These colours look beautiful together and I adore the butterflies.
Hugs, Victoria ~x~