Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Thursday 26 August 2010

I'm Learning Something New - Are You?


If you've popped over to see me via my Paper Obsession blog, you're very welcome - thanks so much for coming!! If you're not.. and are wondering what this is all about.. it's an online scrapbooking class by Shimelle Laine which starts on 1st September - click the picture to find out more! As I mentioned over on Paper Obsession, I'm introducing a special offer for the whole of September.

If you love - and would like to buy - any of the products I'm using on my 'Learn Something New' album, I will happily order them for you and have them sent straight to your home.

Normally, the shipping & handling charge per order is a minimum of £3.95, or 5% of your order total. However, for the month of September I am offering FREE shipping & handling on all orders over £25! (UK only I'm afraid).

If you're new to Stampin' Up!, why not have a little look through the Idea Book & Catalogue, or the Mini-Catalogue (click the pictures in the side-bar to download a copy). You'll see they are both full to the brim with beautiful ideas and fabulous products for card-making and scrapbooking.

Here's my front cover of this year's Learn Something New project, showing off a variety of SU! stamps and chipboard alphas (full details on my Paper Obsession blog, here).





You may be aware that the brand-new Idea Book & Catalogue comes out on 1st October, and many of the items in the current catalogues will be retiring (the retiring list will be available from 1st September). So if you do see anything you like, don't delay.. it might not be around for long!

If you would like to order anything, just drop me an email on slpiggott73@gmail.com with your requirements and I'll get back to you fast!

No comments: