Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Friday 1 April 2011

At last.. the Mini Catalogue is here!


It's been a long wait, but finally I can show you the brand new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue... along with a few special offers... and a couple of the projects I've been working on these last few weeks! To view the Mini, just click on the picture in the side bar.. or get in touch with me and I'll send you a copy.

If you're coming to my Tea, Cake & Craft Party tomorrow, you'll be receiving a copy of the Mini in your goodie bag, along with information on the kits and other special deals I'll be running over the next few months.. details are also here!

Tomorrow there's going to be a Mini Catalogue Blog Hop, in which I and my lovely friends at In Love With Stamping will be showcasing a whole host of projects made using the new Stampin' Up! products. Pop back here tomorrow at around 10am and spend a while getting to know the new Mini and being inspired by all the wonderful new goodies we have to play with!

Meanwhile, I'd like to show you a few things I made at a training event I attended a couple of weeks ago (thank you Natalie - we had such fun!)

This little pillow box was made using the Big Shot and Pillow Box Die, embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The little butterflies were die-cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Dies (exclusive to Stampin' Up!) - you'll be seeing a lot of these.. I love them! This would make a gorgeous little wedding favour box.. and so easy to make!

And here is a small gift bag made using the SU!-exclusive Top Note Die. The label on the front was made with the new Four Frames stamp set along with the perfectly matching Decorative Label Punch. You know, I'm really starting to enjoy making little boxes & bags!


I took these cards (and 12 others..) to the training day to swap with the other ladies there. We'll be doing a similar design at the Tea, Cake & Craft Party tomorrow! The papers are from the Springtime Vintage DSP pack.. if you like all things vintage and Cath Kidston (and I do), you'll ADORE these! The ribbon is Seam Binding - soft, silky and available in four colours - Pear Pizazz, Rose Red, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake.. it's lush!

Tomorrow, I'll be showing a couple of scrapbook pages, more cards and some home decor projects as part of the Blog Hop so I hope you'll check back as there're sure to be masses of beautiful work on display!

If you would like to place an order, just give me a call or email me and I'll be delighted to help.

Sarah x

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the boxes,Sarah.