Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Friday 15 April 2011

April's Card Class: Easter Cards and Gifts

Thank you to the ladies who attended my Easter card class last week! Just a quick post to share what we made:


So here are the cards:


(This one was inspired by a card I was very kindly sent by Scraphappy Jackie to put on my display board.. thank you Jackie, your cards were wonderful!)

..and here are the Easter basket and gift bags:
The toppers on the gift bags were made using the new Top Note die in the Big Shot (I LOVE my new Big Shot so much!!).. the pink one was then embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The rabbit stamp is from the Forest Friends stamp set.. a perfect Easter bunny I think!

2 comments:

Pat said...

These look lovely Sarah!
The basket is so sweet and that top note die is so versatile. So glad weve got it th purchase in the UK now!

Linda Beeson said...

What an adorable little set of cards and other goodies! CUTE bunny.