Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Tuesday 1 March 2011

February Prize Draw

Now I've got all my receipts in order, I can announce the winner of February's Prize Draw...

The Random Number Generator very kindly came up with...

Number 65...


Congratulations Linda!

The prize this month is:
a Two-Way Glue Pen and a pot of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter - woohoo!!

Linda, your prize will be with you soon. :o)

To be in with a chance for the March Prize Draw, you need to either book and pay for a class, or purchase some yummy Stampin' Up! goodies, or host a workshop this month.. and with the March Frenzy just starting, you could even grab yourself a super bargain at the same time.

As ever, I'd like to thank all my class-goers and customers for a fabulous February.. while I'm sad to see the end of Sale-a-Bration, there's always something to look forward to with Stampin' Up!.. so it's onwards and upwards! :o)

Check back tomorrow for details of my special event on Saturday 2nd April.. you really won't want to miss it!

No comments: