Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Tuesday 1 February 2011

January Prize Draw winner!






A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all my lovely customers who have attended my classes and bought some fabulous Stampin' Up! products this past month. I so love this job! :o) I get to meet lots of lovely crafty ladies.. play around for hours dreaming up cards and scrapbook ideas for classes.. and do plenty of shopping for stash! (Even if I'm ordering for you, it's still exciting!)

I would love to see what you make with your new SU! purchases.. and I'd also really like to see your finished scrapbook projects too! If you'd like me to feature any of your cards, scrapbook pages or other projects made using SU! products that you've bought from me.. bring them along to your next class and I'll photograph them for the blog!

Now before I forget... the winner of the January Prize Draw is...

Helen Green!!

Congratulations, Helen - your prize will be included with your current order which is on its way!

The cards at the top of this post were commissioned by one of the parents at Charlie's school. They had to be quick and simple to make, so I used some scraps of Elegant Soiree DSP, along with strips of cardstock punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch, then added the greeting from So Happy For You (Sale-a-Bration set), punched out with the Word Window punch. The colour scheme is Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.

And finally... if you'd like to sign up for one of my February card-making classes (Thurs 10th and Sat 12th Feb), I'm holding the price at £8 until the end of Wednesday 2nd Feb (that's tomorrow night!) - so if you fancy coming, get in quick to secure your place at the discount rate!

Thanks for visiting!

Sarah x

No comments: