Both cards use Designer Series Paper scraps from the Celebrations pack - just perfect for kiddies' birthdays with its bright primary colours and bold patterns!
- I stamped the Owl from 'Punch Bunch' in Pacific Point ink directly on to the white cardstock.
- To make the balloon, I stamped the balloon from 'Party This Way' on to a scrap of Bashful Blue cardstock and cut it out. I then cut out numbers from a sheet of Celebrations DSP and stuck them on the unstamped side of the balloons.
- The greeting is from the lovely Sale-a-bration set, 'So Happy for You' - just love the cheerful font!
- I cut the leaves using the Two-Step Bird punch and Pear Pizazz cardstock.
- On the second card I stuck on some googly eyes from a craft shop - super cute!
If you like the Owl stamp but don't fancy cutting him out - good news! There will be a punch to match the Owl stamp in the Stampin' Up! Mini-Catalogue, which comes out on 1st April. It's going to be a two-step punch, so you can piece together your owl's body, wings and eyes in whatever colour combinations you like.
Thanks for looking!