Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Sunday 21 November 2010

Important: Changes to Class Times and Dates!

Hello ladies!

Just a quick post to let you know of some important changes to forthcoming class timings and dates.

Saturday 27th November - Scrapbook Club: 
Will start at 9.30am so that anyone who wants to visit the Art Exhibition at Community Wise (on until 1pm) will have time to go after the session. I can be flexible on the finish time - we'll say 12 to 12.30pm.

Friday 10th December - Card-making Class:
Unfortunately this is going to clash with my son's Nativity play.. so I'm offering two alternatives:
Friday 10th December - 1pm to 3pm
or
Saturday 11th December - 10am to 12noon.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you would like to attend either of the above sessions... if there's enough demand I'm happy to run the class on both days.

I anticipate the class will involve making a set of Thank You cards using the Notably Ornate stamp set and a play with the new Colour Spritzer Tool!

Apologies for these changes.. and I hope you can join me soon.

Sarah x

No comments: