Cardstock - Kraft, Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla
Stamps - Bird on a Branch, Fun & Fast Notes
Inks - Almost Amethyst, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Lavender Lace, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa
Other - Linen Thread
- I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the flowers precisely on the branch.
- The flower stamp on the main image was inked with a combination of inks to give a variety of colours.
- I used the 'rock & roll' technique to ink up the purple bird first with Almost Amethyst, then rolled the Perfect Plum ink pad along the head and tail of the bird.
- I stamped the greeting by masking off each word in turn with a Post-it Note and using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get each word exactly where I wanted it.
- The birds were stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock, cut out and the purple one mounted on a foam pad, overlapping the red one.
Thanks for looking!