Upcoming Classes

Thursday 9th June: 10.00-12.30: Cardmaking.. cards for men using the Plane & Simple stamp set.
Thursday 23rd June: 9.30-12.30: Scrapbooking.. we'll be continuing with our 8"x8" mini book, theme: Book of Me!

Saturday 5 June 2010

Scrapbooking with Sweet Pea

So today I attended an all-day crop run by two lovely ladies, Becky and Teresa, in Hailsham. What a friendly bunch they were - it was such fun! I took along my new Stampin' Up! goodies, along with a few photos of the boys, and got to work on a layout.

Here's what I made:


Cardstock: Whisper White; Old Olive; So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Designer Series Paper Stack - Sweet Pea
Embellishments: Stitched Felt - Sweet Pea
Punch: Scallop Edge
Non-SU!: American Crafts Thickers

The ladies were really interested in the products I was using, had a thorough browse through the catalogues and were particularly impressed with the Butterfly punch... in fact we arranged a home workshop in a couple of weeks - I'm so excited!

I have another layout in progress which I'll be back to share soon.

Sarah x

2 comments:

Pat said...

Fab layout Sarah. I have that paper stack and havent used it yet!! I may just scraplift!! The felt flowers are lovely too. So simple and Im pleased you add flowers to boy layouts cos I do too!

simplyfairies said...

Love this Scrap page!!